Total of 20 Questions
Rhino Level 2 Specialist - Level 2 Certification Exam
This exam certifies that the tester demonstrates proficiency in the official Rhino Level 2 training:
- Customize toolbars and toolbar collections
- Create simple macros
- Use advanced object snaps
- Use distance and angle constraints with object snaps
- Construct and modify curves that will be used in surface building using control point editing methods
- Evaluate curves using the curvature graph
- Use a range of strategies to build surfaces
- Rebuild surfaces and curves
- Control surface curvature continuity
- Create, manipulate, save and restore custom construction planes
- Create surfaces and features using custom construction planes
- Group objects
- Visualize, evaluate, and analyze models utilizing shading features
- Place text around an object or on a surface
- Map planar curves to a surface
- Create 3‑D models from 2‑D drawings and scanned images
- Clean up imported files and export clean files
- Use rendering tools
Upon passing the test, you will receive a PDF Certificate immediately for download from your account.
- Length: 100 questions.
- Time allowed: 90 minutes.
- Passing score: 75%
- Retakes: Two additional retakes are allowed. (This means you will have three chances to pass the test each time you purchase the test. Even if you pass, you can retake to improve your score.)
- Questions are taken from the Rhino Level 2 Training Guide and the Rhino Help File. Prepare for the exam by going over materials in Level 2 Training Guide and the reference commands covered in the Help file.
- Classes are also available here.
During the exam, we recommend you to have Rhino running, Help file opened and the Rhino Level 2 training guide in your hands. Also a dual monitor is helpful.